Connect With Me
Join our email list!
Featured ProductSister Kate - Buy now!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
Category Archives: Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
Here’s a picture or two of the hotel we were in in Nairobi. It was a far cry from our tents in Aweil, South Sudan. There were crystals hanging in spiraling swirls from the ceiling in the lobby. There was … Continue reading
It’s 8:00 in the morning. The Heart Women have walked to Dr Luka’s compound. It takes up to two hours for some of them. These are all women that, some just freshly returned, some within the last year or two, … Continue reading
The first morning in Sudan started with the trusty crowing of Coq au Vin. No, though some of us might have fantasized about it, he never ended up as our supper. Several of Dr. Luka’s women relatives had already delivered … Continue reading
Our planes’ wheels touch down onto Sudan’s sand and our little pod of people spills out into 100 degree air. The sunhats come out, the extra dose of sunscreen gets slapped on. Terra firma! How nice to be here! It’s … Continue reading
Hi friends, When I was asked by my life long friend, Ellen Ratner, to go with her, and a handful of others, to Southern Sudan, where she wanted me to show some women in a village there how to make … Continue reading