Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!
Author Archives: Kate
Greetings fellow travelers! I invite you to come to my facebook Music Page: Kate Taylor’s Music at https://www.facebook.com/Kate-Taylors-Music-163541498493/
Then and now! Here’s a shot by Chuck Coverly from the Sea Cruise last week. And, below that, here’s a shot of Peter and me from 1971. xoxo
Hi friends, thanks for stopping by. I have just returned from a cruise on a large ship filled with musicians of renown from the ’70’s on and the fans and friends that give them support, affection and oxygen. What fun! … Continue reading
If you would like info on availability of recorded music, shows, shell articles or any other such thing, drop me a line at kate at katetaylor dot com. xoxo
Hi Pals, I was invited to write something on a concert memory I have had from the Boston area for the Music Museum of New England. Here’s a link to the piece:
Hi pals! Friend Mark Grandfield sent along these photos that his brother took in 1978 at a No Nukes Concert on a hillside on Martha’s Vineyard. That’s brother Alex and John Hall, Fingers Taylor on harmonica, and other fabulous musicians. … Continue reading
If you’re in the NYC area, Jan. 19 I will be performing at the amazing Will Galison’s House Concert Series: https://www.facebook.com/events/2098497846896759/
Pal Brandy Starr Ringle got her AARP magazine and caught sight of this article by surprise. She sent me these pictures of it. xoxo