Hi pals! Friend Mark Grandfield sent along these photos that his brother took in 1978 at a No Nukes Concert on a hillside on Martha’s Vineyard. That’s brother Alex and John Hall, Fingers Taylor on harmonica, and other fabulous musicians. The day was a sparkler. We had fun and raised some serious cash and awareness. xoxo
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!