Hi pals! Friend Mark Grandfield sent along these photos that his brother took in 1978 at a No Nukes Concert on a hillside on Martha’s Vineyard. That’s brother Alex and John Hall, Fingers Taylor on harmonica, and other fabulous musicians. The day was a sparkler. We had fun and raised some serious cash and awareness. xoxo
Connect With Me
Join our email list!
Featured ProductSister Kate - Buy now!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!