I am experiencing a broad array of feelings today. I miss so many of the folks who have come through my life who are still walking among us but our paths have not intersected in a long time, and I miss those who have passed on over into spirit only. My heart is aching for them all.
As my mom used to say, “Love is eternal.” That helps me some.
And, there are the welcome day to day celebrations of all the good things. Like Brother James’ birthday! Happy Birthday dear man! Here’s a photo of James and me from 1971.
I send much love and gratitude for each and every one of you. You can write me at kate at katetaylor dot com if you have a hankering to share your thoughts with me. xoxo, Kate
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!