Kate’s coming back to her home town of Chapel Hill, NC for two special events on Thursday, Oct 22nd and Friday Oct 23rd!
On Thursday, Oct 22 Kate brings her music and stories to The Back Room at Cat’s Cradle for a fund raiser for the Dr. Isaac M Taylor Scholarship Fund, a UNC Medical School Scholarship set up in honor of her father who was dean of the Medical School from 1964-1971.
On Friday, Oct 23rd, Kate presents a trunk show of her Wampum Beads and Shell Articles (https://www.facebook.com/Kate-Taylors-Wampum-176592802213/timeline/?ref=hl), hosted by hers and her brothers’ childhood pal, Alexander Julian, at Julian’s, 135 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!