Marilyn McLean just sent me this photo, taken by Claudia Upton, from the night we all gathered at the site of the amazing party spot called JP’s for a reunion of the tribe that would meet up there regularly. The late and the great Jimmy Pullis founded this club in the ’70’s and folks were drawn to it like moths to a flame. The spirit of those great nights lives on and we tapped into it again
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!