Greetings from the great Northeast! This past winter brought us to some very special places and people; down to Nashville, out to California, to Washington DC and more.
This summer we are excited to be bringing the show to some favorite spots and some new venues.
July 13 we’ll be at the Plymouth Harbor Folk Festival. July 18 we’re at the Old Whaling Church in Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard. July 19 we’re back at the fabulous Knickerbocker in Westerly, RI and on July 21 lookout Maine, we’re coming to Jonathan’s in Ogunquit. Click onto http://katetaylor.com/shows/ for further details about these shows!
With many thanks to Jim Cowan and Keith Putney and Jeff and Diane Ross, and after much dreaming and dreaming on about California, we were invited out west to play in Santa Monica, Redwood City and Sutter Creek. I love California! Let me say this again, I love California! I can’t wait to return.
Thank you to all the venues that have invited us to play and to all the good folks who have come to the shows. I am humbled by your efforts to come see us and your enthusiasm and support and I look forward to seeing you again.
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!