Hey! If you are in the Cambridge Massachusetts area on Friday night, May 20, come on over to see us with Ramblin’ Jack Elliot at Leslie College’s Prospect Hall, 1801 Mass Ave.
This guy is rode hard and has the stories to prove it. I am thrilled to be riding shot gun with him Friday night.
He played along side Woody Guthrie. He grew up in Brooklyn and fell in love with the great and expansive American west. He’s the real deal.
Then Saturday night, May 21, we’re off to celebrate another great American storyteller. We’re heading to our generation’s hometown, Woodstock, NY, to sing a couple of Dylan songs at a gathering to honor his 70th year. 70th year!!! Can this be?
We’re in good company that night, and I’m delighted to be joining my buds from upstate NY.
Saddle up your ponies and come on by, pahdnah’s.
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!