Hi cats and kitties,
If you’re anywhere near New York City during this week, May 3 through May 6, I encourage you to head on down to Feinstein’s at the Regency, 61 and Park, to hear and see Peter Asher’s retrospective show. Peter was my producer and manager at the very dawn of my performing career, back in the late 60’s and early 70’s. I met him at Apple Studios in London when I was there visiting James, for whom he was producing a record at the time. I was very excited to be going to see Peter doing his own show, I’d heard he had put this together and I knew it would be interesting and fun.
He did not disappoint. The man was immersed deeply into a very vibrant time in our cultural history and has some fabulous stories to tell. He’s got pictures, film and a band. They sing some of the songs he made famous with his singing partner from the mid 60’s, Gordan Waller. He tells inside stories from the days when Paul McCartney was his house mate at his family home. He tells the story of when …
No, I’m not going to tell you, I’m going to implore you to catch this show yourself. You will write me and thank me for the tip.
Love to all, yours truly,
Join our email list!
Kate Taylor’s Music
- Kate’s Excellent Adventure in Sudan
- My beautiful grand daughter Fiona May Brown and I sang a duet at the wonderful Aline Shader songs event.
- Granddaughter Fiona and I will be singing together Sunday, October 20 at this wonderful event presenting the songs of Aline Shader.
- Poster and photo from 1971
- Remembering Jimmy Johnson from the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section
- We’ve had fun this summer!
- Come see my paintings! Show opening on July 19 at the MV Savings Bank, Chilmark branch, 5-6pm. Paintings are up till the 31st.
- Just Thinkin’ Bout You
- Come on over!
- Singing with Peter Asher
- Won’t you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?
- A new photo by Eli Dagostino
- I was invited…
- Some photos from 1978
- Coming to a House Concert Near You
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ya’ll!